You are warmly invited...
...to a financial planning seminar with drinks and canapés on Tuesday 17th October 2017 at The County Club, Guildford.
Price Ferguson are running an informal financial planning seminar where you won’t be bombarded with jargon, but instead given easy to understand information regarding retirement, investment management, and the impact of inheritance tax on family wealth.
The aim of the seminar is to raise your understanding of these issues.
There will be drinks and canapés on arrival, and the opportunity to stay behind afterwards to ask any further questions, or to meet our financial advisors. The evening will start at 6.30pm and run through to 8.00pm.
We’ll be covering topics such as:
- The pros and cons of transferring final salary pension benefits
- Accumulating your pension funds throughout your working life
- At retirement decision making
- Cash flow forecasting – making sense of your total retirement income
- Understanding the various asset classes and how they work together
- Identifying appropriate investment strategies and funds
- Identifying the most efficient mix of retirement income
- Planning your retirement income, assuming you do or don’t have a spouse
- Structuring investment portfolios to manage risk appropriately
- Raising your understanding of inheritance tax
- Identifying when and what trust arrangements are appropriate
If you would like to come along either give us a ring on 01483 456477 or email email@example.com to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Venue: The County Club, 158 High Street, Guildford, GU1 3HJ
Date: Tuesday 17th October 2017 6.30pm to 8.00pm